Custom Digital Dash

Sound and electronic gear in your MR2

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
This area is dedicated to technical discussions concerning in-car electronics. Stereos, alarms, GPS etc. Please try to spell correctly because this will help people find information later if they are using search functionality. If you need assistance with your car and want to host a spanner day, please use the appropriate section of the forum: http://mr2.org.nz/phpbb3/viewforum.php?f=35 Thank you.
Speedhog
Club Member - MR2OCNZ
Stomping Ground: Auckland
Prime Mover: More than one MR2
First name: Rodney

Re: Custom Digital Dash

Post by Speedhog »

NzLHD wrote:Apologies for not seeing the post come up again.

Here's a link to the arduino files i used in the video. I didn't really write them, just sort of hashed codes together from stuff online.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1o1U8cF ... sp=sharing
No worries David, and thank you.

All i'm awaiting now is my Nano's then I can start having a play. Oled's and jumpers arrived today, so the nano's can't be that far behind. :o :o

Seems tho that my Car has other idea's first (like a standard ST20v ECU problem comes to mind... :cry: :evil: )

85AW20v
Club Member - MR2OCNZ
Stomping Ground: Bay Of Plenty
Prime Mover: AW11
First name: Simon

Post by 85AW20v »

What's the problem with the ECU? Are you needing another one?
See ya
Simon
AW11 Racecar - 860kg

Speedhog
Club Member - MR2OCNZ
Stomping Ground: Auckland
Prime Mover: More than one MR2
First name: Rodney

Post by Speedhog »

85AW20v wrote:What's the problem with the ECU? Are you needing another one?
Leaking (read blown) capacitors, have a replacement one (as of today) If that doesn't work will rework the loom to be a Link ecu.
For now the racecar is on the back burner while we sort out work and car club stuff first. (big event coming up needs alot of my time, and new job requires lots of learning).

Should be running for the start of the bentsprint season.