Sw20 Driver door rust repair

Tyres / rust repairs & bodywork / lubrication etc - please post topics such as these that are not specific to any model of MR2 here.

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
This area is dedicated to technical discussions that don't fit into the more specific areas of the technical section and that may apply to any type of MR2. E.g. tyres, bodywork and rust repairs, lubrication etc. Please try to spell correctly because this will help people find information later if they are using search functionality. If you need assistance with your car and want to host a spanner day, please use the appropriate section of the forum: http://mr2.org.nz/phpbb3/viewforum.php?f=35 Thank you.
kyle mills-brown
Club Member - MR2OCNZ
Stomping Ground: Wellington
Prime Mover: SW20
First name: Kyle

Sw20 Driver door rust repair

Post by kyle mills-brown »

Hi all I don’t know any business personally or have any good experiences with automotive workshops and my mr2 is my baby so don’t want anyone doing a half ass job.... would anyone know any good workshops for doing rust repair on the bottom of my sw20 driver door?

I am located in Wellington so if anyone knows a shop that’ll do the rust repair around Wellington that would be great :D

rocco26
Club Member - MR2OCNZ
First name: brian

Re: Sw20 Driver door rust repair

Post by rocco26 »

Hi Kyle, I have used Kenepuru auto crash. I have a mate who works there and is very conscientious.
Give me a ring 0272428393.
Cheers Brian

kyle mills-brown
Club Member - MR2OCNZ
First name: Kyle

Re: Sw20 Driver door rust repair

Post by kyle mills-brown »

rocco26 wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:29 pm
Hi Kyle, I have used Kenepuru auto crash. I have a mate who works there and is very conscientious.
Give me a ring 0272428393.
Cheers Brian
Great sent u a text :D