Wairarapa Xmas Run and BBQ Moved to 11th Dec

Events include those run by the Club and those run by others which are of interest to Club Members (e.g. track days). Events may be posted or run by any financial club member but an Area Coordinator or Committee may step in. Non-members are welcome to attend events but if you do enjoy them, think about joining the club to help support it and keep things going. http://mr2.org.nz/membership

Moderators: Moderators, Area Coordinators

Forum rules
Events may be posted and run by any financial club member but are subject to moderation by an Area Coordinator or Committee. Non-members are welcome to attend events but if you do enjoy them, think about joining the club to help support it and keep things going. http://mr2.org.nz/membership
Gaz007
Executive Officer - MR2OCNZ
Stomping Ground: Wairarapa
Prime Mover: SW20
First name: Gary

Wairarapa Xmas Run and BBQ Moved to 11th Dec

Post by Gaz007 »

Now cancelled for this date as there are 3 major events on this weekend in the Wairarapa and traffic would be a nightmare.
Moved to the 11th Dec

Offering a run to Te Wharau to the east of Masterton, a new 38km run (76ks return) we haven't been on this road, with tight twisty turns and not much traffic. 8) :D :shock: :wink:
Then offering a BBQ lunch at 70a Harley street Masterton. :!: I will supply venue, 2 bbq's, bread, sauce, onions, plates and serviettes. Byo other food. :D
Meeting Pack n Save carpark Masterton at 10.30 am ..... you might even be able to have a train ride at the park after lunch :o

Cheers Gary

*84vvt
Life Member - MR2OCNZ
Stomping Ground: Wellington
Prime Mover: AW11
First name: Colin

Re: Wairarapa Xmas Run and BBQ Moved to 11th Dec

Post by *84vvt »

Need to check the calendar for this (on call ) .
Fingers crossed I can make it .
Boosted cars are like hot women.
A little edgy, every guy wants one,
some guys can't handle them,
and if you throw a little alcohol in them they'll rock your world.

rocco26
Club Member - MR2OCNZ
Stomping Ground: Wellington
Prime Mover: SW20
First name: brian

Re: Wairarapa Xmas Run and BBQ Moved to 11th Dec

Post by rocco26 »

Yep, Baden and I can make this