Help Wanted in Hamilton -Urgent

General discussions.
Please post in other areas if more suitable (eg technical, for sale etc...)

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Please post in other areas if more suitable (eg technical, for sale etc...) Use of the General section to circumvent correct use of other forum sections may result in posts being deleted or forum permissions being revoked. Thank you.
MIKEP
Area Coordinator - MR2OCNZ
Stomping Ground: Auckland
Prime Mover: More than one MR2
First name: Mike

Help Wanted in Hamilton -Urgent

Post by MIKEP »

During the recent lockdown I happenned to be browsing the net and as a result of a little too much whiskey ended up breaking the golden rule "Dont drink and Trademe. A few clicks toomany and I am the proud owner of a 1990 White NA sw20.

From the ad i figured it was almost a click and co;l;lect but now after speaking to the owner it appears that it may require some work. The car goes but accelerates slowly but the biggest worry isd that on his wasy to hamilton in it he boiled it up and i certainly dont want to be stuck half way home with a car with a blown head gasket.

So i wondered if thers any club member could go over to silverdale in Hamilton and take a quick look and let me know whether its a drive home or a fix in Hamilton and then drive or if its a trailer job

Naturally i can pay for your time in beers or food or gas but really appreciate a heads up on the car before i chuck a couple of hundy at a car moving service

Please PM me or text 0220574898 if you can help

Cheers
MIke
86 AW11 S/C,
81 Porsche 924S
02 VW Golf GTI
Minisprint powered by 4AGE 73D
99 ZZW30 Spyder
04 VW Passat V5
04 Mercedes ML270Cdi
90 SW20 N/A
2022 Club President
Auckland AC-Shows,Motorsport

MIKEP
Area Coordinator - MR2OCNZ
Stomping Ground: Auckland
Prime Mover: More than one MR2
First name: Mike

Re: Help Wanted in Hamilton -Urgent

Post by MIKEP »

Big Thanks to Jared Pender for checking it out for me >Looks like it may be ok so its coming home

Thanks Jared
86 AW11 S/C,
81 Porsche 924S
02 VW Golf GTI
Minisprint powered by 4AGE 73D
99 ZZW30 Spyder
04 VW Passat V5
04 Mercedes ML270Cdi
90 SW20 N/A
2022 Club President
Auckland AC-Shows,Motorsport