WANTED brackets for single din stereo

Sound and electronic gear in your MR2

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
This area is dedicated to technical discussions concerning in-car electronics. Stereos, alarms, GPS etc. Please try to spell correctly because this will help people find information later if they are using search functionality. If you need assistance with your car and want to host a spanner day, please use the appropriate section of the forum: http://mr2.org.nz/phpbb3/viewforum.php?f=35 Thank you.
warrior
Guest of the Club.
Stomping Ground: Auckland
Prime Mover: SW20
First name: brett

WANTED brackets for single din stereo

Post by warrior »

Hi, installing a single din head unit, have the plastic cubbie and the head unit but need some brackets to hold them together and bolt onto dash. I bought some but they make the plastic cubbie sit to high and there is a gap underneath it. Anyone got some they want to sell or know hwere I can get some from?

Hayden
Club Member - MR2OCNZ
Prime Mover: Looking for an MR2
First name: Hayden

Re: WANTED brackets for single din stereo

Post by Hayden »

If these are what your looking for I've got some you can have for free. Give me a PM and you can come and collect them this weekend if you want.

Hayden C
Current Garage Fillers:
1992 Ferrari 348, 2009 Lamborghini Gallardo, 2008 Toyota Hilux, 2009 BMW M3, 2002 Lotus Elise, and a bunch of rental cars.

Past Garage Fillers:
Many more MR2's than years I've lived.

warrior
Guest of the Club.
Prime Mover: SW20
First name: brett

Re: WANTED brackets for single din stereo

Post by warrior »

Hi, yeah thats the ones I need, very nice of you to give them to me. My phone number is 021796465 I am away all weekend, if you could txt me your address is it possible for you to leave them somewhere? Maybe the letterbox and I will pick them up during the day? Please let me know what you think. Cheers Brett