Black push clips

An area for topics concerning ZZW30's

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
This area is dedicated to technical discussions concerning ZZW30's a.k.a. MRS / Spyder. Please try to spell correctly because this will help people find information later if they are using search functionality. If you need assistance with your car and want to host a spanner day, please use the appropriate section of the forum: http://mr2.org.nz/phpbb3/viewforum.php?f=35 Thank you.
woody
Club Member - MR2OCNZ
Stomping Ground: Otago
Prime Mover: ZZW30 (MRS / Spyder)
First name: Graham

Black push clips

Post by woody »

Hi trying to find a source of the push panel clips that seem to hold lots of my car together. Missing quite a few here and there plus broke another couple under the bonnet today. Tried the usual suspect auto part stores with no joy. Any ideas. Somebody suggested just asking a panel beater for a few ?

Grrrrrrr!
Guest of the Club.
Stomping Ground: Auckland
Prime Mover: SW20
First name: Lee

Re: Black push clips

Post by Grrrrrrr! »

Supercheap up here have some type on that rotary carosel with nuts and bolts. If your local stupidcheap doesn't have them try a panelbeaters supply shop or an auto upholsterer.
Gen 2 GT trackcar: Used and Abused, now getting some TLC.
CL7 Euro R, the fun begins at 6000 rpm

woody
Club Member - MR2OCNZ
Stomping Ground: Otago
First name: Graham

Post by woody »

Auto upholstry shop at bottom of street. Thanks will drop there on Monday.
Not quite sure why I struggled to think of that :-/

Rosscar
Club Member - MR2OCNZ
Stomping Ground: Manawatu
First name: Ross

Post by Rosscar »

Got some suitable 6mm clips from a motorcycle shop - used on some bike fairings.

Mr Shiny
Club Member - MR2OCNZ
Stomping Ground: Manawatu
Prime Mover: SW20
First name: Brae

Post by Mr Shiny »

I replaced all of mine with a very similar clips I got from Mitre10 Mega. Not sure if you have one there but my local one has a few sets of drawers down the nuts, bolts, screws aisle which have many different interesting bits & pieces in them. Each drawer has pictures & descriptions of what's in each drawer.
“If you think the professionals are expensive, you should see what the amateurs can cost you.”