89 S/C This is Defiantly a Project!

Want a thread dedicated to your car?
Got a seriously pimped-out ride? Building an extreme performance MR2? Post here!

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
This section of the forum is a great resource if you're looking for ideas, and it's a cool way of obtaining technical information that may otherwise not have been posted. (Members can use the Search functionality at top right of the forum to speed up finding things) Please respect others' contributions and don't diss anyone - keep comments helpful, factual, positive and polite. One thread per vehicle or owner please - don't start lots of threads about just one car. And if you need assistance with your car and want to host a spanner day, please use the appropriate section of the forum: http://mr2.org.nz/phpbb3/viewforum.php?f=35 Thank you.
Northseastorm
Club Member - MR2OCNZ
Stomping Ground: Auckland
Prime Mover: AW11
First name: Christian

Re: 89 S/C This is Defiantly a Project!

Post by Northseastorm »

Millhouse1 wrote:Ps hey MR2Guy, your adub is so similar to mine. Nice car mate. They are twins!
Make that triplets :wink:

Except mine is t-top...

Statek
Club Member - MR2OCNZ
Prime Mover: Looking for an MR2
First name: Kris

Post by Statek »

Ash Kelly Barr wrote:...maybe that silver top hand me down kris currently has.. Wink wink nudge nudge kris :wink:
Haha as much as i'd like to upgrade, it wont happen for a while. I owe my wife a holiday 8)
1986 Toyota MR2 AW11 20v ST - SOLD

SkweekyEvil
Club Member - MR2OCNZ
First name: Jonathan

Post by SkweekyEvil »

Time lapse of swapping the bluetop back in last weekend as well as developing shenanigans me and some mates get up to with other cars

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Motor-Ha ... page_panel
AW11 89 S/C - STOLEN (Destroyed)
AW11 84 N/A - Runner

rocco26
Club Member - MR2OCNZ
Stomping Ground: Wellington
Prime Mover: SW20
First name: brian

Post by rocco26 »

Very cool!!!!!!

*84vvt
Life Member - MR2OCNZ
Stomping Ground: Wellington
First name: Colin

Post by *84vvt »

Nice
whats the music from ?
Boosted cars are like hot women.
A little edgy, every guy wants one,
some guys can't handle them,
and if you throw a little alcohol in them they'll rock your world.

SkweekyEvil
Club Member - MR2OCNZ
First name: Jonathan

Post by SkweekyEvil »

Alright guys so that car in the video is done! and im done with it. I have the 89 still in storage and as it would be harder to sell im selling the red one! You've seen the motor go in and since then we have gotten it running and taken i to the strip! Something that im sure a lot of you AW11 guy would be interested in is the time it ran and ill be showing that off in a two part video of the build and then a night at the drags. Needless to say it punched well above its weight even beating the notorious EVO.... to the 60ft hahahaha.

So if anyone knows someone looking to get a new AW11 that has had a lot of time skill and money put into it for a good price, or even someone looking to get into the MR2 game please get in contact with me 8)

Cheers!
AW11 89 S/C - STOLEN (Destroyed)
AW11 84 N/A - Runner