CJs SW20

Want a thread dedicated to your car?
Got a seriously pimped-out ride? Building an extreme performance MR2? Post here!

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
This section of the forum is a great resource if you're looking for ideas, and it's a cool way of obtaining technical information that may otherwise not have been posted. (Members can use the Search functionality at top right of the forum to speed up finding things) Please respect others' contributions and don't diss anyone - keep comments helpful, factual, positive and polite. One thread per vehicle or owner please - don't start lots of threads about just one car. And if you need assistance with your car and want to host a spanner day, please use the appropriate section of the forum: http://mr2.org.nz/phpbb3/viewforum.php?f=35 Thank you.
Reuban
Club Member - MR2OCNZ
Stomping Ground: Hawkes Bay
Prime Mover: Looking for an MR2
First name: Reuban

Re: CJs SW20

Post by Reuban »

where's the like button? bwaaahahahaha

CJ
Club Member - MR2OCNZ
Stomping Ground: Waikato
Prime Mover: SW20
First name: CJ

Re: CJs SW20

Post by CJ »

Man...ive put no updates on this.
So,...Last run i went on with the Auck crew, i blew the Throw out Bearing. When i say blew, im not exaggerating. Fair bit of work later, its all going again and feels mint through shifting. Better than before. Must be the OEM TOB doing this over the aftermarket one i had. (Lets not get into it. Wasnt my choice.)

Bring on the AGM. Just need to put about 10 hours into cleaning/detailing and we should be good. :roll: