Regular Car Reviews Meet

Events include those run by the Club and those run by others which are of interest to Club Members (e.g. track days). Events may be posted or run by any financial club member but an Area Coordinator or Committee may step in. Non-members are welcome to attend events but if you do enjoy them, think about joining the club to help support it and keep things going. http://mr2.org.nz/membership

Moderators: Moderators, Area Coordinators

Forum rules
Events may be posted and run by any financial club member but are subject to moderation by an Area Coordinator or Committee. Non-members are welcome to attend events but if you do enjoy them, think about joining the club to help support it and keep things going. http://mr2.org.nz/membership
MIKEP
Area Coordinator - MR2OCNZ
Stomping Ground: Auckland
Prime Mover: More than one MR2
First name: Mike

Re: Regular Car Reviews Meet

Post by MIKEP »

Great meeting tonight.Good to see so many cars there and really good to see so many people from the club there.Caught up with Isaac,Cai,Jamie,David from Tauranga.

Managed to Tag 3 MR2s and talk to 4 owners that aren't club members.

there was a total of 10 MR2s there that I counted. it's amazing the cars that come out to play.....

what happebnned to you Paul.Saw you going over the bridge but you didn't make it to the meet?
86 AW11 S/C,
81 Porsche 924S
02 VW Golf GTI
Minisprint powered by 4AGE 73D
99 ZZW30 Spyder
04 VW Passat V5
04 Mercedes ML270Cdi
90 SW20 N/A
2022 Club President
Auckland AC-Shows,Motorsport

Mr-Paulio
Area Coordinator - MR2OCNZ
Prime Mover: AW11
First name: Paul

Post by Mr-Paulio »

MIKEP wrote:what happebnned to you Paul.Saw you going over the bridge but you didn't make it to the meet?
Didn't seem like anyone was going, meeting up, or very organised etc. All seemed a bit akward I thought. And I was extremely busy at work. So I just flagged it. Didnt even make the bridge, must have been someone else?
Sorry guys, shame now I know you were all there. But next time I really need to make the next run. Getting withdrawals! Too much family stuff lately :lol:
'89 AW11 V6 Turbo (350BHP & 380Ft/lbs!) :twisted:
'86 AW11 20V (Sold) :(
'91 SW20 Turbo "BlackRat" #RatRodStyle (Sold) :(
'91 SW20 Turbo (Sold) :(
South Auckland Area Coordinator

Cai
Club Member - MR2OCNZ
Prime Mover: AW11
First name: Cai

Post by Cai »

It was pretty cool. Met some new AW folk (NzLHD I think), saw some interesting cars. Here's a dump of photos:
00.0.JPG
00.JPG
01.JPG
02.JPG
03.JPG
04.JPG
05.JPG
06.JPG
07.JPG
09.JPG
08.JPG
10.JPG