Lower North Island Challenge Series.

Events include those run by the Club and those run by others which are of interest to Club Members (e.g. track days). Events may be posted or run by any financial club member but an Area Coordinator or Committee may step in. Non-members are welcome to attend events but if you do enjoy them, think about joining the club to help support it and keep things going. http://mr2.org.nz/membership

Moderators: Moderators, Area Coordinators

Forum rules
Events may be posted and run by any financial club member but are subject to moderation by an Area Coordinator or Committee. Non-members are welcome to attend events but if you do enjoy them, think about joining the club to help support it and keep things going. http://mr2.org.nz/membership
optional
Life Member - MR2OCNZ
Stomping Ground: Manawatu
Prime Mover: More than one MR2
First name: Keith

Lower North Island Challenge Series.

Post by optional »

trophy.jpg
Well folks, it nears the end of the year again.

There is just one more run before the end of the year and the end of this year's

Challenge Series

The fantastic trophy above could have your name on it, although it would take a miracle for anyone other than Gary, Olaf or Colin to manage that at this late stage.
The most unlikely thing has happened this year, the three people named above are sitting on 10 points each, thanks to Olaf recording the fastest lap at the Annual Go-Kart competitions last Sunday. ( I suspect that there may have been some underhanded deals going down: I was fastest last year and just could not put together a fast lap this time without someone getting in my way or pushing me into the tyres. Oh well I will get my revenge next year.) I hope that Gary has some clever challenge organised for the next run to Matakona cause I don't know what to do if there is no clear winner.
For those interested here is the table.
CHALLENGE POINTS 2018.xlsx
(19.74 KiB) Downloaded 86 times
You will note that there is no points for December since no-one bothered to take note of who was there ( I wasn't) and I did not organise a January run as no-one seemed interested. ( I did organise an opportunity for people to get some coachong and track time at Manfeild but again no-one showed up.)

mickeyduck
Life Member - MR2OCNZ
Stomping Ground: Auckland
Prime Mover: More than one MR2
First name: Charlie

Re: Lower North Island Challenge Series.

Post by mickeyduck »

So who will take the prize for the biggest MR2OCNZ challenge...

I guess we'll find out at the AGM. :wink:
#8^) Charlie the certified Westie
Retired - President 2012 - 2018
Retired - Committee Member 2009 - 2018
Retired - Auckland Area Coordinator 2009 - 2018
Retired - Webmaster, Forum Host & Admin 2010 - 2018 - Now it's mknz

Financial Club Member since 2004 and thanks to *84vvt and co-conspirators, Life Member since April 2017 8)
100+ MR2OCNZ runs and counting... When going hard, good rubber's your best protection against unwanted accidents. Buy good tyres!
When you're nearing the end of the drag-strip and you have no 'chute, you may as well keep your foot to the floor... Live life. There ain't no second pass. :twisted: