Galaxy of Cars-Sunday 18th March

Events include those run by the Club and those run by others which are of interest to Club Members (e.g. track days). Events may be posted or run by any financial club member but an Area Coordinator or Committee may step in. Non-members are welcome to attend events but if you do enjoy them, think about joining the club to help support it and keep things going. http://mr2.org.nz/membership

Moderators: Moderators, Area Coordinators

Forum rules
Events may be posted and run by any financial club member but are subject to moderation by an Area Coordinator or Committee. Non-members are welcome to attend events but if you do enjoy them, think about joining the club to help support it and keep things going. http://mr2.org.nz/membership
MIKEP
Area Coordinator - MR2OCNZ
Stomping Ground: Auckland
Prime Mover: More than one MR2
First name: Mike

Galaxy of Cars-Sunday 18th March

Post by MIKEP »

Hi guys we have been invited to show and have a stand at the Galaxy of Cars at Western Springs Sppeedway.

Over 60 Clubs and 800 cars-Classics-Hot Rods- and Cars of interest.

We have been allocated 6 car spots

It's a great chance to represent and showcase the club and share our cars with the public.Also it's a chance to do something for charity as all proceeds go to Piha Surf Lifesaving club.

here's a link with the details

http://ourauckland.aucklandcouncil.govt ... swap-meet/
Galaxy of Cars and Swap Meet, Classic, Vintage and Cars of interest Car Show.

Automotive Swap Meet starts at 7.30am and the Car Show starts at 10am. 800 Show Cars, Bounzy Castle for Kids, great music, Prize giving for best Car and Best Car Club at 2pm.

All profit to go to Piha Surf Life Saving Club. Donations also accepted on the day. Great Family day out.

So your interested Pm me .Your car doesn't have to be a concours example just a good example of the marque.Also be
Great to have some of you man the stand and display and talk to people about the club and why we like MR2s
86 AW11 S/C,
81 Porsche 924S
02 VW Golf GTI
Minisprint powered by 4AGE 73D
99 ZZW30 Spyder
04 VW Passat V5
04 Mercedes ML270Cdi
90 SW20 N/A
2022 Club President
Auckland AC-Shows,Motorsport

MIKEP
Prime Mover: More than one MR2
First name: Mike

Re: Galaxy of Cars-Sunday 18th March

Post by MIKEP »

Bump

CMon Guys
We need a few cars to display here> We are an invited club. You don't have to have a garage queen and hey its fun looking at all the other cars as well. I have all the passes
and its only a few hours on Sunday that's involved. Please let me know whose keen
86 AW11 S/C,
81 Porsche 924S
02 VW Golf GTI
Minisprint powered by 4AGE 73D
99 ZZW30 Spyder
04 VW Passat V5
04 Mercedes ML270Cdi
90 SW20 N/A
2022 Club President
Auckland AC-Shows,Motorsport

Mr-Paulio
Prime Mover: AW11
First name: Paul

Post by Mr-Paulio »

MIKEP wrote:Bump

CMon Guys
We need a few cars to display here> We are an invited club. You don't have to have a garage queen and hey its fun looking at all the other cars as well. I have all the passes
and its only a few hours on Sunday that's involved. Please let me know whose keen
Sorry Mike I forgot about this and now my car has no wheels. And I have plans Sunday. Best of luck drumming up some others to show off their cars!
'89 AW11 V6 Turbo (350BHP & 380Ft/lbs!) :twisted:
'86 AW11 20V (Sold) :(
'91 SW20 Turbo "BlackRat" #RatRodStyle (Sold) :(
'91 SW20 Turbo (Sold) :(
South Auckland Area Coordinator

CJ
Club Member - MR2OCNZ
Stomping Ground: Waikato
Prime Mover: SW20
First name: CJ

Post by CJ »

I would have Mike...i really need more lead in time than this though.