Otago MR2OC run and end of year Event

Events include those run by the Club and those run by others which are of interest to Club Members (e.g. track days). Events may be posted or run by any financial club member but an Area Coordinator or Committee may step in. Non-members are welcome to attend events but if you do enjoy them, think about joining the club to help support it and keep things going. http://mr2.org.nz/membership

Moderators: Moderators, Area Coordinators

Forum rules
Events may be posted and run by any financial club member but are subject to moderation by an Area Coordinator or Committee. Non-members are welcome to attend events but if you do enjoy them, think about joining the club to help support it and keep things going. http://mr2.org.nz/membership
Curly
Life Member - MR2OCNZ
Stomping Ground: Otago
Prime Mover: Looking for an MR2
First name: Pam

Otago MR2OC run and end of year Event

Post by Curly »

very edited version

MR2OC Otago run 24 November 2018
I can only apologise for not being in a position to organise a run on a monthly basis as other factors have got in the way of things running smoothly. and some other folk have not helped out with their suggestions. What we need is for everyone to take charge of one month per year and if for some reason you can't be there yourself, you have made a contribution which is followed up on by myself or another person who is available. It would certainly take the load off me. Rant over.
I wanted to get this out to you in plenty of time as December is looking like another month where we are unable to organise anything.
We will assemble at the carpark at Sunnyvale Sports Ground at 1.45pm on Saturday 24 November and depart at 2pm for Waitati, for afternoon tea, after which you will be free to go home/motel to freshen up before dinner at the Village Green Restaurant at 326 Main South Road, Sunnyvale, at the sports complex.
NB If you prefer not to use the stairs, then go around to the front of the building, through the door, and use the lift.
Dinner is booked for 7pm and we are limited to 20 seats. which means first in first served. When those seats are filled we are unable to be allocated any more. There is a bar where you can get drinks and take back to our table so PLEASE make your intentions known to us as early as possible, otherwise you are likely to miss out.
I'm hoping, that giving you plenty of notice, you will organise yourselves to make this an overnighter, and there are plans for the Sunday before you head home.
Any questions please email me or call me on 0274 324 558
Pamela Harris
Secretary 2009-2014
Otago Area Coordinator 2005-2009
Standin AC from 2016 to 2019
LIFE MEMBER from 2014
2000 Toyota ZZW30

Curly
Life Member - MR2OCNZ

Re: Otago MR2OC run and end of year Event

Post by Curly »

Come on guys. We have only 6 seats left. Who is going to fill those seats.
Happy to have folk from out of town since it appears not many of our local folk are keen.
Regards
Pam
Pamela Harris
Secretary 2009-2014
LIFE MEMBER from 2014
2000 Toyota ZZW30

Benckj
Forum Moderator - MR2OCNZ
Prime Mover: More than one MR2
First name: Jim

Post by Benckj »

Are any SW20's gong on the run? Reason I ask is that I met someone who would like to see one in the flesh as they are considering buying. Ideally, he would like a gen 3 GT but may be wishful thinking.
Jim Benck
90 rev 1 parts car
98 rev 5 GT- all the mods

Curly
Life Member - MR2OCNZ

Post by Curly »

Benckj wrote:Are any SW20's going on the run? Reason I ask is that I met someone who would like to see one in the flesh as they are considering buying. Ideally, he would like a gen 3 GT but may be wishful thinking.
Hi Jim No SW20's this weekend.
Our old white one is still in town but not partaking this weekend. Perhaps the fella could get in touch with me and I may be able to help with with yet another car.
Pamela Harris
Secretary 2009-2014
LIFE MEMBER from 2014
2000 Toyota ZZW30