November 8th Auckland Pizza Run-Waipu Cove

Events include those run by the Club and those run by others which are of interest to Club Members (e.g. track days). Events may be posted or run by any financial club member but an Area Coordinator or Committee may step in. Non-members are welcome to attend events but if you do enjoy them, think about joining the club to help support it and keep things going. http://mr2.org.nz/membership

Moderators: Moderators, Area Coordinators

Forum rules
Events may be posted and run by any financial club member but are subject to moderation by an Area Coordinator or Committee. Non-members are welcome to attend events but if you do enjoy them, think about joining the club to help support it and keep things going. http://mr2.org.nz/membership
Mr-Paulio
Area Coordinator - MR2OCNZ
Stomping Ground: Auckland
Prime Mover: AW11
First name: Paul

Re: November 8th Auckland Pizza Run-Waipu Cove

Post by Mr-Paulio »

GlanzaAtHeart wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 7:08 pm
I'll let the Auckland MR2 admins know this, thanks for pointing this out. I did check the forum in the morning, but wasn't sure if it was a call in the morning and see how we go type, or postponed. But I'll definitely pass on the feedback, i agree it could've been organised a bit better on the facebook end.

It doesn't help that it's the younger crew that use facebook, who are also the ones who don't use the forums :(
Well I actually meant the club Facebook page and events.
But glad you guys still made a day of it and had fun anyway.
'89 AW11 V6 Turbo (350BHP & 380Ft/lbs!) :twisted:
'86 AW11 20V (Sold) :(
'91 SW20 Turbo "BlackRat" #RatRodStyle (Sold) :(
'91 SW20 Turbo (Sold) :(
South Auckland Area Coordinator

IC3YG4M3R
Club Member - MR2OCNZ
Stomping Ground: Auckland
Prime Mover: SW20
First name: Nick

Re: November 8th Auckland Pizza Run-Waipu Cove

Post by IC3YG4M3R »

Yeah Auckland Mr2 doesn't make the MR2OCNZ events, we just help advertise them by sharing the original event. We need the MR2OCNZ to update their facebook events if things change so that it doesn't confuse people.
Hi I'm Nick and I'm currently building a high powered SW, feel free to find my forum build thread or check out my Instagram.

Instagram: @mon5tr_mr2

MR2OCNZ Instagram Admin
Club Instagram: @mr2ocnz

SW20 - 92 - GTS - Manual - Purple