Wheels with Attitude Run to Dannevirke 31st Jan

Events include those run by the Club and those run by others which are of interest to Club Members (e.g. track days). Events may be posted or run by any financial club member but an Area Coordinator or Committee may step in. Non-members are welcome to attend events but if you do enjoy them, think about joining the club to help support it and keep things going. http://mr2.org.nz/membership

Moderators: Moderators, Area Coordinators

Forum rules
Events may be posted and run by any financial club member but are subject to moderation by an Area Coordinator or Committee. Non-members are welcome to attend events but if you do enjoy them, think about joining the club to help support it and keep things going. http://mr2.org.nz/membership
Gaz007
Executive Officer - MR2OCNZ
Stomping Ground: Wairarapa
Prime Mover: SW20
First name: Gary

Wheels with Attitude Run to Dannevirke 31st Jan

Post by Gaz007 »

Hi folks there is a Wheels with Attitude meeting at the Dannevirke Showgrounds on the 31st Jan. From 10.00am untill 2.00pm. $2.00 to get in or $5 to display your cars. :D More info on WWA info on Facebook .
Mike and I are leaving Masterton at 9.00am and hope to meet any P/North guys in Woodville about 10.00 and carry on up to Dannevirke. 8)
Might be a bit early for Welly people to be in Masterton at 9.00 :(
Let me know if you are keen to meet up 0277685201 in Woodville or coming down from the Bay
Cheers Gary :D

pbaron
Club Member - MR2OCNZ
Stomping Ground: Wellington
First name: Pierre

Re: Wheels with Attitude Run to Dannevirke 31st Jan

Post by pbaron »

Sounds good, where are you leaving from in Masterton I will probably come over.
Gaz007 wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:59 pm
Hi folks there is a Wheels with Attitude meeting at the Dannevirke Showgrounds on the 31st Jan. From 10.00am untill 2.00pm. $2.00 to get in or $5 to display your cars. :D More info on WWA info on Facebook .
Mike and I are leaving Masterton at 9.00am and hope to meet any P/North guys in Woodville about 10.00 and carry on up to Dannevirke. 8)
Might be a bit early for Welly people to be in Masterton at 9.00 :(
Let me know if you are keen to meet up 0277685201 in Woodville or coming down from the Bay
Cheers Gary :D
SW20 project car

optional
Life Member - MR2OCNZ
Stomping Ground: Manawatu
Prime Mover: More than one MR2
First name: Keith

Post by optional »

Sounds like a plan Gary. Se you in Dannevirke.
I will be leaving Levin around 9:00 also. Anyone who wants to join me meet at the Summerhill car park around 9:30. We will go over Pahiatua Track and through Balance.
Keith

Gaz007

Post by Gaz007 »

Leaving from 70a Harley street Masterton at 9.00, if you arrive early I can make you a coffee :D
Meeting Woodville about 10.00 in Main street left side of the road before the 70 kph sign, Keith i will give you a ring to see where you are at :)
Forecast is good
Cheers Gary 8)

Gaz007

Post by Gaz007 »

A good run to Dannevirke, lots of cars on display, in fact they ran out of room in the display area :D 1 AW11, 1 SW20 and 2 MRS's
Cheers Gary 8)