MR2 Nationals October 2022-Expressions of Interest

Events may be posted or run by any financial club member but are subject to moderation by an Area Coordinator or Committee. Events include those run by the Club and those run by others which are of interest to Club Members (e.g. track days). Non-members are welcome to attend events but if you do enjoy them, think about joining the club to help support it and keep things going. http://mr2.org.nz/membership

Moderators: Moderators, Area Coordinators

Forum rules
Events may be posted and run by any financial club member but are subject to moderation by an Area Coordinator or Committee. Non-members are welcome to attend events but if you do enjoy them, think about joining the club to help support it and keep things going. http://mr2.org.nz/membership
Alsw20
Club Member - MR2OCNZ
Stomping Ground: Christchurch
Prime Mover: SW20
First name: Al

Re: MR2 Nationals October 2022-Expressions of Interest

Post by Alsw20 »

Sounds fun. I'll be able to finish off those little jobs on mine.

Drag racing and show and shine will be my jam. Not interested in gymkhanas or track time.
‘92 MR2 G Limited

CarsMakeMePoor
Club Member - MR2OCNZ
Stomping Ground: Christchurch
Prime Mover: SW20
First name: James

Post by CarsMakeMePoor »

Definitely keen and with enough warning I’m happy to travel anywhere in the country. I really enjoyed the road trip up for the last one.
1991 Toyota Mr2 G-Limted
1990 Toyota Mr2 GT(Scrapped)
1992 Mazda Rx7 ;)

optional
Life Member - MR2OCNZ
Stomping Ground: Manawatu
Prime Mover: More than one MR2
First name: Keith

Post by optional »

I'm keen.
Should have the suspension etc sorted by then and the track would be fun, after all this time.
K