Genesis Play Day

Events include those run by the Club and those run by others which are of interest to Club Members (e.g. track days). Events may be posted or run by any financial club member but an Area Coordinator or Committee may step in. Non-members are welcome to attend events but if you do enjoy them, think about joining the club to help support it and keep things going. http://mr2.org.nz/membership

Moderators: Moderators, Area Coordinators

Forum rules
Events may be posted and run by any financial club member but are subject to moderation by an Area Coordinator or Committee. Non-members are welcome to attend events but if you do enjoy them, think about joining the club to help support it and keep things going. http://mr2.org.nz/membership
VQwikMR2Driva

Genesis Play Day

Post by VQwikMR2Driva »

Thanks to David Byron for thinking of us for the Genesis playday. :)

Needless to say we had a fantastic day, absolutely brilliant. :D

Everyone learned valuable lessons and I know I found out something new about driving flat out. :shock:

We were approached by five people at the day who have either just bought, or are about to buy MR2's. They have all been given flyers with respective Area Coordinator (A/C) contact details on and I got registration numbers, names and car types from the prospects. :wink:

I'll be in touch with them tonight.

Dennis th'Menace
Guest of the Club.
Stomping Ground: Outside of New Zealand
Prime Mover: SW20
First name: Dennis

Post by Dennis th'Menace »

Shame, we had to miss it, sounds like you had as much fun as we did. Roll on May 15 at Manfield, and look out next weekend 8)
Dennis Neagle
President, MR2 Owners Club, Qld

"There is a fine line between Hobby and Obsession"

MY Racing 221

Post by MY Racing 221 »

My thanks to David Byron as well. I had a great time.

It was also fantastic to meet some MR2 people over here - and really look forward to catching up with you again soon.

Thanks to David, Chris and everyone else for making Rachel and I feel more than welcome.

Dave

Dennis th'Menace
Guest of the Club.
Stomping Ground: Outside of New Zealand
Prime Mover: SW20
First name: Dennis

Post by Dennis th'Menace »

Having heard all the good stories from this PlayDay, and also some of the Bad tales, it sounds like we need to extend the net to get more enthusiastic, responsible people to "our" Private Testing Days and both Taupo and Manfield.

Which leads me in to the next call - All those interested in the Manfield Day on May 15, contact Gary Stirling urgently - we need customers, folks, if this day is to happen !!
Dennis Neagle
President, MR2 Owners Club, Qld

"There is a fine line between Hobby and Obsession"