Keeping the Section Tidy

Events include those run by the Club and those run by others which are of interest to Club Members (e.g. track days). Events may be posted or run by any financial club member but an Area Coordinator or Committee may step in. Non-members are welcome to attend events but if you do enjoy them, think about joining the club to help support it and keep things going. http://mr2.org.nz/membership

Moderators: Moderators, Area Coordinators

Forum rules
Events may be posted and run by any financial club member but are subject to moderation by an Area Coordinator or Committee. Non-members are welcome to attend events but if you do enjoy them, think about joining the club to help support it and keep things going. http://mr2.org.nz/membership

Should the Moderator tidy up this section ?

Yeah, let him do the work - lazy b@**^r doesn't do anything else !
44%
Yes, if I've not done it myself within 3 days of the Event
44%
No, never - leave my thread alone !!
11%

Total votes: 9

Dennis th'Menace
Guest of the Club.
Stomping Ground: Outside of New Zealand
Prime Mover: SW20
First name: Dennis

Keeping the Section Tidy

Post by Dennis th'Menace »

Just a little reminder to all Area Coordinators -

When you post a Run notice with an Announcement tag, can you please remember to remove the tag once the Run or Event has happened.

Otherwise we'll end up with a page of "Announcements" :)

The easy way to do this is to edit your original post. I will endeavour to tidy up as I go though - I know we're all busy AC's :wink:
Last edited by Dennis th'Menace on Tue Apr 05, 2005 7:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

VQwikMR2Driva

Post by VQwikMR2Driva »

Thanks for the education on how o tidy up lists.

Had no idea I could tidy up my own mess on a forum and hence have always left it to the administrator.

Will add tidy up to list of things to be done when thanking people after each run.

Then after posting thread for new run, will remove thank you's./

Does that work for you oh mighty warrior?

Dennis th'Menace
Guest of the Club.
Stomping Ground: Outside of New Zealand
Prime Mover: SW20
First name: Dennis

Post by Dennis th'Menace »

VQwikMR2Driva wrote: Then after posting thread for new run, will remove thank you's.
You can leave the thread on the board, along with the post-Run thanks and comments. After removing the "Announcement" tag, and there being no postings for thirty days and thirty nights, verily the powerful engine that is phpBB2 software will remove the stale thread as if by magic :wink:

Curly
Life Member - MR2OCNZ
Stomping Ground: Otago
Prime Mover: Looking for an MR2
First name: Pam

Keeping the section tidy

Post by Curly »

I am happy to look after my area as I see there are a lot of old posts and I am sure you have too much of your own stuff to do to chase after us. will try and keep things simple for you.

Pam