Waikato Run 10th April 2005

Events include those run by the Club and those run by others which are of interest to Club Members (e.g. track days). Events may be posted or run by any financial club member but an Area Coordinator or Committee may step in. Non-members are welcome to attend events but if you do enjoy them, think about joining the club to help support it and keep things going. http://mr2.org.nz/membership

Moderators: Moderators, Area Coordinators

Forum rules
Events may be posted and run by any financial club member but are subject to moderation by an Area Coordinator or Committee. Non-members are welcome to attend events but if you do enjoy them, think about joining the club to help support it and keep things going. http://mr2.org.nz/membership
LES McLEOD
Guest of the Club.

Post by LES McLEOD »

:( That other areas cant join the Waikato 10th april run, I was of the same thoughts as you Tonya :oops: may be we have missed something some where :? .
To be quite honest I am sadned by it :(

Feed back from Members out of the Waikato area that have been attending their runs would be good.

Auntie
:roll:

If you would like it put to committee PM me please. :roll:

VQwikMR2Driva

Post by VQwikMR2Driva »

This is getting way out of hand

The reason that the Waikato run is set up for Waikato members is it was thought it would be nice way for people to get to know each other, doing an activity, which unfortunately is difficult to get large numbers through in one group.

It was decided based on the numbers of people to hand by way of new members prospective and current members, to do this event, but not as a "Combined Run" which of course everyone enjoys.

I went to great pains to make sure everybody understood that this was not the norm! Of course we wanted everybody here.

There was a very specific note in my original posting - "Please do not be offended but....."

There's no big deal here, unless it's made into one.

Being my first year as a coordinator, I'm still learning the ropes, but I make no apologies for trying to make things fun.

I trust this and the posting here
http://mr2.org.nz/phpBB2/viewtopic.php? ... c&start=15clarify things.

Regards

Chris Welch
Last edited by VQwikMR2Driva on Fri Apr 01, 2005 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LES McLEOD
Guest of the Club.

Post by LES McLEOD »

Come on Chris you now better, what ever,
some times thinks have to be said .
And I am getting a litter sad :( :( with this Forum I thought it was for the MR2 Club (CARS ) and people ( MEMBERS ) to have their say about all that goes on in the Club , not this ......... about how much you drink or ETC

I say no more or I might NOT renew my membership :(

Auntie
:evil:

VQwikMR2Driva

Post by VQwikMR2Driva »

This thread is for members interested in the April Club run in Waikato.

For all other matters I'm happy to speak with people by phone or by email to [email protected]

Cheers for now

Spinner
Life Member - MR2OCNZ
Stomping Ground: Auckland
Prime Mover: SW20
First name: Steve

Post by Spinner »

What's the problem with the Waikato area co-ordinator organising an event for the Waikato area members??

There are specific reasons why this event is being organised this way, most Waikato events are open to all and sundry, its no big issue.

Area co-ordinators are responsible for their areas and the members in those areas ..... they're not National co-ordinators. If you're feeling left out, then organise something for your own area rather than whinge.

:evil:

Spinner
Some people are like slinkies - they serve no real purpose in life but they always bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Half a bubble off plumb

LES McLEOD
Guest of the Club.

Post by LES McLEOD »

:) got ya mate are you a NZMR2OC Member :?: :?:
good to get feed back

Auntie
:(

Dennis th'Menace
Guest of the Club.
Stomping Ground: Outside of New Zealand
First name: Dennis

Post by Dennis th'Menace »

Auntie, I think you may find that "Spinner" is definitely an MR2 Club Member. :wink:

LES McLEOD
Guest of the Club.

Post by LES McLEOD »

:) got ya Dennis, but I think Chris should read way back :(
Lets close this eh as I am so sick of it :x

Aunyie loves all

:?: :?:

Dennis th'Menace
Guest of the Club.
Stomping Ground: Outside of New Zealand
First name: Dennis

Post by Dennis th'Menace »

I'm guessing you know who he is now, Auntie?

LES McLEOD
Guest of the Club.

Post by LES McLEOD »

:oops: no cant put a engine to the name :? :?

Auntie

VQwikMR2Driva

Post by VQwikMR2Driva »

LES McLEOD wrote::) got ya Dennis, but I think Chris should read way back :(
Lets close this eh as I am so sick of it :x

Aunyie loves all

:?: :?:

What exactly should I read way back, that will help me understand your specific concerns Aunty?

Help me out here, coz I really haven't got a clue unless you tell me specifically what the problem is.

VQwikMR2Driva

Post by VQwikMR2Driva »

Nobody was told in those terms anything of the sort.

I am at a complete loss to understand what you and Lesley are so upset about.

In fact we haven't even discussed it together have we?

LES McLEOD
Guest of the Club.

Post by LES McLEOD »

Come on guys , Chris is :? as when we talk to him he is busy.
Hope you have a great run Chris and I mean that with all my heart :D guess we will see you at Fielding :?:
Tonya us 4 will do something naughty on sunday the 10th :wink: :wink:

Auntie