CONVOY TO MANFIELD 14th MAY

Events include those run by the Club and those run by others which are of interest to Club Members (e.g. track days). Events may be posted or run by any financial club member but an Area Coordinator or Committee may step in. Non-members are welcome to attend events but if you do enjoy them, think about joining the club to help support it and keep things going. http://mr2.org.nz/membership

Moderators: Moderators, Area Coordinators

Forum rules
Events may be posted and run by any financial club member but are subject to moderation by an Area Coordinator or Committee. Non-members are welcome to attend events but if you do enjoy them, think about joining the club to help support it and keep things going. http://mr2.org.nz/membership
Russki
Guest of the Club.
Stomping Ground: Wellington
Prime Mover: More than one MR2
First name: Tat

Post by Russki »

Keep us in touch, please, Auntie, cos our convoy will meet yours at Toyota Head Office in PN. Roughly at 4pm on 14th of May. But time might change to suit you, guys.

You know, we are little bit relax here- there is only 1.30 hours of driving to PN...

According to your late posting, Qwik, you ain't coming with any of convoys? If you change your mind in third time- also please let us know.

VQwikMR2Driva

Post by VQwikMR2Driva »

Russki wrote:Keep us in touch, please, Auntie, cos our convoy will meet yours at Toyota Head Office in PN. Roughly at 4pm on 14th of May. But time might change to suit you, guys.

You know, we are little bit relax here- there is only 1.30 hours of driving to PN...

According to your late posting, Qwik, you ain't coming with any of convoys? If you change your mind in third time- also please let us know.
Just to clarify things, didn't change my mind, the Waikato FA changed the fixture list because a number of clubs entered the competition late this year.

The revised list was issued this week. We now have a match instead of a BYE, which means I'm playing when I was going to already have been down South.

If circumstances allow, I'll be there earlier, if not, I'll be there around 8pm.

Cheers for now.

Russki
Guest of the Club.
Stomping Ground: Wellington
Prime Mover: More than one MR2
First name: Tat

Post by Russki »

Thank you, Qwik, for clarification.

Dennis th'Menace
Guest of the Club.
Stomping Ground: Outside of New Zealand
Prime Mover: SW20
First name: Dennis

Post by Dennis th'Menace »

To make sure we all find the most up-to-date info on the Convoy's, jump to this thread :

New Times for North Convoy

Please turn off the light before leaving here.

Thank you.

8)