may in manfield

Events include those run by the Club and those run by others which are of interest to Club Members (e.g. track days). Events may be posted or run by any financial club member but an Area Coordinator or Committee may step in. Non-members are welcome to attend events but if you do enjoy them, think about joining the club to help support it and keep things going. http://mr2.org.nz/membership

Moderators: Moderators, Area Coordinators

Forum rules
Events may be posted and run by any financial club member but are subject to moderation by an Area Coordinator or Committee. Non-members are welcome to attend events but if you do enjoy them, think about joining the club to help support it and keep things going. http://mr2.org.nz/membership

manfield in may

Poll ended at Fri Apr 08, 2005 11:27 am

I am going up the day of the race
13%
I am going up the night before and want to be Sociable
75%
I am a wuss and not going at all.........j/k
13%

Total votes: 8

LES McLEOD
Guest of the Club.

Post by LES McLEOD »

I think Gray and Carol might be able to help you with that :?:

Auntie
:roll:

mr.peal

Post by mr.peal »

I have never been on a track before. I am so looking forward to it.

yes please, if anyone has any ideas about where we might go for dinner and drinks on the 14th that would be fantastic!

although if I dont get this oil leak fixed I am not going anywhere in a hurry................... :(

VQwikMR2Driva

Post by VQwikMR2Driva »

Mr.peal wrote:I have never been on a track before. I am so looking forward to it.

yes please, if anyone has any ideas about where we might go for dinner and drinks on the 14th that would be fantastic!

although if I dont get this oil leak fixed I am not going anywhere in a hurry................... :(
Fix it, don't fix it. Don't matter to me coz, as far as I'm concerned you'll have a drive if you turn up at Manfield.

You can share my car dude, I'll take you around for a few sighters, then you'll get to have a go with me as a passenger maximum speed 100km/h as no cage, then after that you can share my ride Mister.

No problem! :D

mr.peal

Post by mr.peal »

oh man..............................thanks very much matey.

give me something else to look forward too and a reason to go even if I cant get my car fixed................ :D

I was going to probably opt out if I couldnt get it fixed it time , now I will go either way...............thanks ..................... :D

VQwikMR2Driva

Post by VQwikMR2Driva »

My pleasure - :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

mr.peal

Post by mr.peal »

text colin pies

VQwikMR2Driva

Post by VQwikMR2Driva »

pies wrote:who do i pay for this? someone please teeelll meeeeeee :?
Pay for what dude?

*84vvt
Life Member - MR2OCNZ
Stomping Ground: Wellington
Prime Mover: AW11
First name: Colin

Post by *84vvt »

Pies
sent you a e-mail last night which should help you out
:o

mr.peal

Post by mr.peal »

hi all. the day draws near for the big track day event. Are we going to be getting together in PN for dinner and some drinks the night before?

I personally am going to go up the night before and head out to the track that morning. anyone doing the same, shall we make plans for dinner and socializing ? :D :?:

anyone living in the PN area have any ideas they can pass on?

LeMassageR2

Post by LeMassageR2 »

Mr.peal wrote:hi all. the day draws near for the big track day event. Are we going to be getting together in PN for dinner and some drinks the night before?

I personally am going to go up the night before and head out to the track that morning. anyone doing the same, shall we make plans for dinner and socializing ? :D :?:

anyone living in the PN area have any ideas they can pass on?
This should be awsim, as I'm also looking at doing the same....

I think the Pieman is too.....

LES McLEOD
Guest of the Club.

Post by LES McLEOD »

:) I beleive Keith is do the dinner thing, so guess he will let us know when all fixed up.
Also there is a number of us coming from Auckland, BOP, and Waikota on the Saturday, I am doing the Convoy and am hoping to be in Fielding between 3 & 4pm, hope this is of some help.

auntie
:roll:

mr.peal

Post by mr.peal »

thanks very much...............I would love to join the convoy. can you give me some details where I can meet you guys when you know?

thanks...........I am really looking forward to meeting everyone................ :D