Wellington run for this month 17/04/05 10 00am

Events include those run by the Club and those run by others which are of interest to Club Members (e.g. track days). Events may be posted or run by any financial club member but an Area Coordinator or Committee may step in. Non-members are welcome to attend events but if you do enjoy them, think about joining the club to help support it and keep things going. http://mr2.org.nz/membership

Moderators: Moderators, Area Coordinators

Forum rules
Events may be posted and run by any financial club member but are subject to moderation by an Area Coordinator or Committee. Non-members are welcome to attend events but if you do enjoy them, think about joining the club to help support it and keep things going. http://mr2.org.nz/membership
VQwikMR2Driva

Post by VQwikMR2Driva »

Gotta be careful that the crops haven't been sprayed with something yukky - like weed killer or pesticides, worse still you wouldn't know if it's been genetically modified....

The people who ate it may grow third ears, or larger ears like the ears of corn.....rofl

Russki
Guest of the Club.
Stomping Ground: Wellington
Prime Mover: More than one MR2
First name: Tat

Post by Russki »

You need to eat genetically modified rabbit to get long ears:)) which is probably good for some people...hhhmmm....cos by my opinion some people definitely lost even their original ears!...as I discovered recently after my last trip to AKL at release party of CD....ohhh... :?
never mind- that are my sad thoughts- probably I breath too much maize pollen :D

cogent

Re: After Run notes...

Post by cogent »

Russki wrote:I saw flashing lights down to Raumati passing line caused by nice gentleman in uniform- hope no one of you guys, Colin and 2 Nicks, was a reason of that ? :D
Not sure why that was, he didnt pull me or the other Nick over, and Colin was a fair way ahead at that point, but i didnt see him on the side of the road.

Had a very fun time on the run, met some great friendly people and saw some cars ive seen in forum pics in real life, and got to really see how my aw11 feels under speed whilst experiencing open road driving :D