Moderator: Moderators

mickeyduck
Life Member - MR2OCNZ
Stomping Ground: Auckland
Prime Mover: More than one MR2
First name: Charlie

New Membership Officer

Post by mickeyduck »

I'm rapt to announce the appointment of a new Membership Officer, Jakke Haag a.k.a. numbers :D

(I believe that's pronounced like "Jack")

The role that Jakke's taking on is crucial to the Club and we're confident he'll be able to more than meet its demanding requirements. And it is just that at times - very demanding. Especially with membership renewal time looming... :shock:

Jakke has also been invited onto committee. He's already made some excellent suggestions regards some of the things we are working on and it's great to have him on board. 8)

I'd also like to thank James Benck a.k.a. benckj for the outstanding job he has done during his time as Membership Officer. Jim will now be freed up to help with other things relating to his role as Vice President and various things the Club's committee is undertaking to work on.

If you have any questions concerning membership, feel free to email [email protected] and have a chat with Jakke.

Cheers. :mrgreen:
#8^) Charlie the certified Westie
Retired - President 2012 - 2018
Retired - Committee Member 2009 - 2018
Retired - Auckland Area Coordinator 2009 - 2018
Retired - Webmaster, Forum Host & Admin 2010 - 2018 - Now it's mknz

Financial Club Member since 2004 and thanks to *84vvt and co-conspirators, Life Member since April 2017 8)
100+ MR2OCNZ runs and counting... When going hard, good rubber's your best protection against unwanted accidents. Buy good tyres!
When you're nearing the end of the drag-strip and you have no 'chute, you may as well keep your foot to the floor... Live life. There ain't no second pass. :twisted: